Continuous integration is a development automation method that is always referred to as “CI” in CI/CD. A successful CI involves building, testing, and merging new code changes to an app into a shared repository on a regular basis. It addresses the issue of having too many potentially incompatible branches of an app in development at the same time.
- Navigating the Depths: A Guide to Mastering Search in Odoo 17
- Tame the Cloud Beast: Distributed App Orchestration with .NET Aspire
- Efficiency Unleashed: Harnessing Barcode Scanners with Odoo Integration
- Scaffolding in Odoo 17: Build Your Module Faster & Smarter
- Tame Your Business Multiverse: Master Efficiency with Odoo Multicompany